Sunday 10 August 2008

Pole Junkies challenge

I've been seeing these "Pole Junkies Weekend challenges" on YouTube and so I've joined the PJ forum to see what its all about.
It's great! Each challenge makes you think differently and try something different, which can only be a good thing. This week was to choose a song you disliked (I failed that part, don't have anything in the house I don't like) and then move, not dance. Spin, then invert/climb, spin, invert... etc. Every move to land on your feet, and no stepping between moves.

I really enjoyed it! And it was an incredible workout, I was utterly exhausted afterwards. Very good at building stamina too. And it was a good challenge for me, as just doing moves is much easier for me than dancing through a whole song. I expect the next challenge will be much harder.

Tonight I'm treating myself to a lovely long hot bath. ^_^

No comments: