Monday 25 August 2008

Pole

I'm as good at blogging as I am at keeping a diary - hopeless!
But anyway...
I got my Pleasers the other day, they're awesome shoes and really fun to dance in, though they take some getting used to.
My main bit of news is at last I can do the Copter! It's been frustrating me for months but all of a sudden it's clicked. Really odd how that happens - you can't you can't you can't you hate it and you can't you can't you CAN! And then you can and can and can. It's given me a real confidence boost as it was really getting me down. The next thing to get is my inverted crucifix. I can do it, but not all the time as I have no grip, and especially not at home, even with wax or chalk. Once I can do that I'll be really chuffed.

I'm really noticing how little time I have for poling at home. I'm so busy with everyday stuff I either have no time or no energy or both! Something to be aware of and try to remedy...




Next challenge, then, is to use the copter in a routine. So far, I only invert separately from dancing. I sincerely hope I have time tomorrow. Lots to do: My boyfriend's mum and brother are coming to stay and the house needs serious work. And Leigh has a hospital appointment in the afternoon, so I'm gonna have to start house work early and hope to pole some after lunch before the appointment.
Therefore, I'm gonna hang up the washing and get an early night. Yeah, go to bed. Not more pole. Bed. Honest.

1 comment:

Bert & Flo Handmade said...

HIya! Loving the Blog, keep poleing! :-)