Monday 18 January 2010

Exciting

So, stuff's happening!

I am entered in UKAPP this year - intermediate level.
I'm off to a pole jam this weekend in aid of Haiti...
I'm off to a pole jam in Swindon at PoleFun the following weekend
I'm going to the UKAPP Suzie Q masterclass at Spin City in Bristol in April
I'm going to enter Pole Divas again once it's open....

It's all happening!

Last night I did another PoleJunkies workshop, this time with Karol Helms (REDKE71) and learned some fab stuff. Definitely a fan of the online workshops! Learned the Reverse Aysha, which I got relatively easily, which I'm really happy about. Other stuff was a fair way above my level but really good to hear how to do it nevertheless.

I'm also meeting up with Rosetta at the Pole-da-cise Melksham studio on Thursday... I've not seen her since the Cabaret in December and it will be really good to catch up and do some pole!

I think this year is going to be a good one :)

No comments: