Tuesday 5 January 2010

Got past the plateau!! :)

For a while now I've felt like I've been on a plateau where I'm barely improving.

Well today totally smashed that!

I've *nearly* found the sweet spot on my split grip invert!! My straight edge is 50% repliable now AND I can go over into the jacknife, which previously I couldn't do at all. So, I'm very happy!

Add to that my splits progress is coming along really well and I played around with a couple of the things from the vid I mentioned last time... I wil be updating my YouTube soon, but I haven't got time to edit the videos before sleep tonight :)

My scorpio is getting better. I got a lot of help and advice from the folk at Studio Veena and that's really helped. Making sure I had the armpit grip I think was the key. It still hurts but I know that will ease with time. At least I can do the move now :)

I'm happy and this had given me the energy burst and inspiration I needed to get back on the pole and carry on improving things.

Good stuff. Night night :)

No comments: