Monday 21 July 2008

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

"So, what is the project you're using these for?"

This was asked by the chap who kindly donated the foam from an old sofa bed for my makeshift trixmat. This is the chap who's already had me collect a few things from him off freecycle, and last time I saw him, on finding out I'm an accountant, asked me to quote for his new business. Do I normall tell prospective clients I do pole?

"I've taken up pole exercise," I told him. "These are to make sure I don't hurt myself when I fall off."

He looked somewhat bemused.

Anyway, it arrived one day early! Took a bit to put it up, and my teeny living room is even teenier now. It's quite a slow spinning pole, not sure why. 4/5 of the ones at the studio are fairly quick, but one in the corner is quite slow, and mine's the same. It's kinda good, though, I'd rather have a slow spinner than one that spun too fast. I need to get some chalk or Gorilla Gold, too, it's mighty slippery as it is.

But.... Yaaay!

Enough typy, more spinny!

No comments: